Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Six Things

I am posting this because I can...this is my blog after all. 

1. Due to a heart defect that was not detected until I was 15 months old, I died twice before I was 15 mos. My parents were told one time I was without oxygen in my brain for 12 minutes....so now you know what's wrong with me....LOL!

2. I am deathly afraid of roaches....not the little ones....the ones that will fly at you.

3. I am afraid I will die by drowning. This is really ironic if you consider the fact that I am the one who makes sure our neighborhood pool is running efficiently.

4. I have a 26 year old son who is of mixed race. I put him up for adoption and hope to meet him some day.

5. It took me 26 years from my high school graduation to finally graduate from college.

6. If I could be with one person for the rest of my life, I already know who I want that person to be. And that's all I am saying about that.....so don't even ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment