Saturday, October 24, 2015

Free to Speak My Mind

So for the last year I have worked somewhere that frowned upon my first amendment right to speak my mind. Towing the party line was all that was accepted. Speaking against the policies was seen as a reason to let me go. Did I do what I had to do to keep my job? You bet I did. But recently things have changed. I have a new job that should allow me to express my opinion without fear of being fired. So here I am, back on my blog just in time for the election cycle and ready to express my opinion about ALL of it. I hope you will come back to my blog and read and let us talk about the world and issues that matter. Be sure to use my social media icons as I post there often and wish to share with all of my followers (if I have any, LOL!) Welcome back!

1 comment: